Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome to Nail Town, Population Me!

Night Prowl is black full of purple sparkle
I started reading The Daily Nail blog in 2010 and branched out to follow a bunch of other nail art blogs. I didn't paint my nails much since I worked in a job where I had to wash my hands a billionty-four times a day.

I got a ton of nail art tools for Christmas (dotters, striping tape, manicure scissors, glitter top coats) and have been teaching myself some fun techniques and trying not to buy ALL THE NAILPOLISH EVER!

This post is one of my first attempts at a tutorial this year where I was just so so so happy with how it turned out. I used all Wet 'n Wild polishes with Night Prowl as the base,  Metallica, and Eggplant Frost. With a Seche Vite topcoat. This Fishtail manicure was from Chalkboard Nails tutorial .
Yay learning to paint tiny things on my tiny hands wheeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment