Thursday, February 14, 2013

Base of Hearts - Valentine's Nail Art

Base of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I freehand painted today's shiny sparkly art. After I was done I realized my nail tips are the base of chubby red Valentine's hearts. My husband thought they looked like Iron Man! Happy Iron Man's Day too you too.

Ruby Pumps & Dazzle

I am trying to paint my nails carefully so I don't need to clean up my cuticles. First I painted two coats of Orly Dazzle. This is a very shimmery metallic made up of very fine, very dense silver particles.

Dazzle & Ruby Pumps

The tips are two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I have worn this color everyday for weeks....on my toes! The red jelly base of the polish ended up looking a deep pink over the silver of Dazzle in some lights. You can see it's red glitter shine through here and there in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment