Thursday, February 21, 2013

GAP Hunter Green

Hunter Posh

Did you know GAP has nail polish? Did you know you can buy them at the GAP outlet for $1.99 with an Old Navy Gift Card that has been in your purse for over a year? You can! I used GAP Hunter Green tonight to cover up my tip wear. I also procured a purply magenta creme from GAP that I'll break out later this week.

Hunter Posh

I put a strip of tape across my nail and painted on the full nail with GAP Hunter Green. It was thicker polish than I expected and dark. I wished it smelled like a pine tree. Then some lovely gold stripes with Sinful Colors Pot O Gold and topped with more NYC Matte Me Crazy. It turned out too....lumpy. I took it off soon after I photographed it. Nice idea though and I like the color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment