Saturday, February 9, 2013

Coral Sparkle French Manicure

Coral Sparkle

Matching my manicure to my purse :) My Mom gave me a new Vera Bradley tote in Plum Crazy and I love the jewel tones in the fabric. I thought the coral in the pattern went pretty closely with my current favorite polish Rimmel London Sunset Orange. I recently bought Wet 'n Wild Megalast Heatwave on clearance and with an additional coupon for 66 cents! Woot! I thought it would be a good duplicate for Sunset Orange - it is pretty close in color, almost as sheer, but is definitely a darker coral orange with leaning more towards red.

This manicure is one coat of Heatwave, topped with one coat of Sunset Orange, and tipped with 9.0.2.1. Orange (also procured with same super sale at 66 cents). Now I have shimmery tips with gold and orange in it at the same time. The visible nail line helped me paint on the french tips without needing a nail guide.

Coral sparkle

I have a nail patch made of teabag on my right thumb, so I did a reverse manicure and covered up the bit of teabag you could still see with a ton of sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment